Grants awarded 1st October – 31st December 2018
Here are some examples of how the Trust has been awarding grants during the first quarter of the Trust’s financial year (31st October – 31st December 2018)
- A grant of £12,000 to the West Hampstead Women’s Centre to support their
Advice and Intervention Project.
- A second instalment of funding of £25,000 to the Citizens Advice Camden
Debt Advice Project for their targeted debt advice work in the Kilburn and
West Hampstead area. .
- 900 Sainsbury’s vouchers awarded before Christmas enabled many
individuals and families to enjoy the festive season.
- Small organisational grants have been provided to a local secondary school in
order to employ a bilingual family link worker and to a local primary school to
enable pupil premium children to attend a school residential trip.
- A large number of individual grants have been provided including those to
previously homeless families in order to purchase furnishings and appliances,
for travel expenses to support newly employed individuals into work and for
carers of elderly relatives in order to improve their quality of life and financial