Grants awarded 1st October 2018 – 31st March 2019
Here are some examples of how the Trust has been awarding grants during the first half of our financial year (31st October 2018– 31st March 2019)
- A grant of £7,000 was awarded to CARIS Camden Families to run a weekly homework club for children living in temporary hostel accommodation.
- A grant of £12,000 to the West Hampstead Women’s Centre to support their Advice and Intervention Project.
- A second instalment of funding of £25,000 to the Citizens Advice Camden Debt Advice Project for their targeted debt advice work in the Kilburn and West Hampstead area.
- 900 Sainsbury’s vouchers awarded before Christmas enabled many individuals and families to enjoy the festive season.
- Small organisational grants have been provided to a local secondary school in order to employ a bilingual family link worker and to a local primary school to enable pupil premium children to attend a school residential trip.
- 103 individual grants have been provided to people in need in our area of benefit. These grants have included the costs of white goods, household furnishings, hostel accommodation, travel expenses, clothing, children’s items, beds and many more.